We’re looking for new additions to the All Mobile Matters team. If you’re a tech-savvy individual looking for a challenging, fast-paced position in the electronics repair industry, see our open positions and apply below.
Our mobile phone repair technicians work the front lines and use a mix of Sales, Customer Service, and Troubleshooting to ensure the best possible experience for our customers. In addition to mobile phone repair, our technicians also work with iPods, iPads and other tablet computers.
- – Excellent organization skills
- – Attention to detail
- – Customer service, sales or technical experience
- – Strong written and verbal communication skills
- – Excellent analytical/problem solving skills
- – Works well in team environment
- – Availability to work flexible hours, including afternoon, weekends and some holidays
- – High School Diploma or GED
- – Experience repairing electronics, cell phones, iPods, iPads etc
- – Prior experience working at wireless carrier or electronics retail store
- – Familiarity with popular smartphones
- – Fluent in Spanish
- – 2 or 4 year technical degree or certification relating to personal electronics
* Candidates may be asked to undergo a criminal background check