All Mobile Matters in Tempe Marketplace offers repairs and upgrades for laptop computers. We’re here to help everything from memory or hard drive upgrades to screen repair, battery replacements, power issues and more.
Contact us today to get your laptop up and running again.
- Windows OS UpgradesGet your laptop upgraded to the latest and greatest OS and take advantage of the newest features.
- RAM / Memory UpgradesSlow laptop? Our Memory Upgrade service will give your laptop a speed boost. Stop by for a free consultation.
- Hard Drive UpgradesNeed more storage or speed? Our Hard Drive Upgrade service will increase your storage space, speed and replace failing drives.
- Screen RepairWhether your laptop screen is shattered or your LCD is malfunctioning, we’ve got you covered with our Screen Repair service.
- Battery ReplacementIf your laptop’s battery life isn’t what it used to be or you’re experiencing loss of power before reaching 0% it’s most likely time for a new battery.
- Charger Port RepairDoes your laptop only charge when it feels like it or is it refusing to power on at all? The port may need to be repaired.
- Keyboard RepairTiredoftypinglikethis? Stop by for our Keyboard Repair service and your friends and colleagues will thank you.
- Touchpad RepairUnresponsive or jammed touchpad? Our touchpad repair service will get you scrolling, tapping and zooming again.
Our Laptop Repair Process
Step 1 – Pre-Repair Diagnostic
Our techs fully test all functions of your laptop prior to repair, not just the ones you know aren’t working. We take the time to fully understand the issues your computer is experiencing so we can get your machine back to 100% as soon as possible.
Step 2 – Repair Quote
We’ll provide you a list of essential and recommended repairs along with an exact quote for the work.
Step 3 – Repair
After approval, we’ll get started on your repair. Our stores carry a large stock of inventory, so chances are we’ll have the part you need in stock. We only use the highest quality laptop replacement parts. And if the part needed for your repair isn’t in stock, we walk you through the special order process. Either way, our average repair time is less than 24 hours once we have the necessary parts on hand.
Step 4 – Post-Repair Diagnostic
After the repair is complete we perform another full functionality test to ensure the repair was a success.
Step 5 – Pickup
Once your laptop passes our post-repair check, it’ll be available for pickup so you can get back to business. Labor and parts we provide are guaranteed to be defect free for 90 days as noted in our 90-Day Warranty.
Laptop Repair Quote
Fill out the request a quote form below and one of our technicians will get back to you as soon as possible with an accurate repair quote including a breakdown of the cost of parts and labor. You can also get a free repair quote immediately by calling 1-800-715-3502