All Mobile Matters in Tempe offers repair services for Google Chromebook. We’re here to help with screen repair, battery replacements, keyboard replacements and more. Contact us today to get your Chromebook up and running again.
- Screen RepairWhether your Chromebook screen is shattered or your LCD is malfunctioning, we’ve got you covered with our Screen Repair service.
- Hinge RepairIf your Chromebook screen is drooping, feels loose or is making a weird cracking noise it’s probably time for a new hinge.
- Battery ReplacementIf your Chromebook’s battery life isn’t what it used to be or you’re experiencing loss of power before reaching 0% it’s most likely time for a new battery.
- Charger Port RepairDoes your Chromebook only charge when it feels like it or is it refusing to power on at all? The charger / DC port may need to be repaired.
- Keyboard RepairTiredoftypinglikethis? Stop by for our Keyboard Repair service and your friends and colleagues will thank you.
- Trackpad RepairUnresponsive or jammed trackpad? Our Trackpad repair service will get you scrolling, tapping and zooming again.
Our Chromebook Repair Process
Step 1 – Pre-Repair Diagnostic
Our repair techs fully test all functions of your Chromebook prior to repair, not just the ones you know aren’t working. We take the time to fully understand the issues your Chromebook is experiencing so we can get your Chromebook back to 100% as soon as possible.
Step 2 – Repair Quote
We’ll provide you a list of essential and recommended repairs along with an exact quote for the work.
Step 3 – Repair
After approval, we’ll get started on your repair. Our stores carry a large stock of inventory, so chances are we’ll have the part you need in stock. We only use the highest quality replacement parts. And if the part needed for your repair isn’t in stock, we walk you through the special order process. Either way, our average repair time is less than 24 hours once we have the necessary parts on hand.
Step 4 – Post-Repair Diagnostic
After the repair is complete we perform another full functionality test to ensure the repair was a success.
Step 5 – Pickup
Once your Chromebook passes our post-repair check, it’ll be available for pickup so you can get back to business. Labor and parts we provide are guaranteed to be defect free for 90 days as noted in our 90-Day Warranty.
- Samsung Chromebook 1 11 (XE303C12)
- Lenovo Chromebook 11 N21
- Lenovo Chromebook 11 N22
- HP Chromebook 11 G3
- HP Chromebook 11 G4
- HP Chromebook 11 G4 Education Edition
- Dell Chromebook 11 (3120)
- Dell Chromebook 11 (CB1C13)
- Acer Chromebook 11 C710
- Acer Chromebook 11 C720
- Acer Chromebook 11 C740