Terms & Conditions
All Mobile Matters will make every effort to complete all work requested by customer. In certain cases, attempts to resolve one issue may result in additional damage occurring to the device. If in the event this happens, you agree to hold AMM harmless and not liable for the replacement cost of the device. If your device cannot fully power on at time of submission, we cannot be held responsible for additional damages which could not be tested in advance. AMM will not be held liable for lost SIM cards, Memory Cards, Cases, Screen Protectors or Customer Data. Please back up any valuable data before submitting the device for service. Each repair made by AMM is guaranteed for up to 90 days after delivery given that no additional damage has occurred. Physical or liquid damage voids all warranty. All devices unclaimed after 30 days become property of AMM.
Return Policy Accessories
We accept phone and accessory returns within 14 days of original purchase. Your original receipt is required for returns and exchanges. Items must be returned in original condition with all original parts and are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Return Policy Repairs
Repaired items are guaranteed to function at time of delivery. If the device continues to experience the same malfunction within 90 days of repair, we will repair it again at no cost. Additional malfunctions or malfunctions after 90 days are not guaranteed.
All refunds will be refunded to the original payment form only.
Unlock Codes, Special Order Parts and Universal Battery Chargers, Qi Wireless Chargers.
Special Order Parts have an expected delivery time of 3-5 Business Days. This excludes Weekends and Holidays. You will receive a phone call to schedule an installation appointment just as soon as the part arrives. Thank you for your patience.
Terms & Conditions - Forever Drop Protection
1. ”We”, “Us” and “Our”: Shall mean the obligor of this Protection Plan, All Mobile Matters, Inc, 2000 E. Rio Salado Pkwy, Suite 1063, Tempe, 85288. You may reach us @ 480-553-1866 or by email @ email@example.com
2. ”You”or ”Your”: Shall mean the individual or entity who purchased this Protection Plan or the individual or entity to whom this Protection Plan was properly transferred in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
3. Protection Plan Price: The price You paid for this Protection Plan.
4. Coverage Start Date: This is the date when coverage starts under this Protection Plan and includes a 30 day waiting period.
5. Coverage End Date: This is the date when Protection Plan coverage ends, subject to earlier termination pursuant to the terms of this Plan.
6. Waiting Period: This is the amount of time, thirty (30) days, between the Protection Plan purchase date and the Coverage Start Date, during which if any issues occur, they are considered pre-existing conditions and render the item ineligible for coverage under this Protection Plan. A Waiting Period applies to Protection Plans purchased for refurbished items and Protection Plans purchased subsequent to the purchase of Your Covered Product. Any applicable Waiting Period does not affect Your coverage under any manufacturer’s warranty. If during the Waiting Period a pre-existing condition renders the item ineligible for coverage We will cancel Your Protection Plan and provide You with a full refund of the Protection Plan Price.
7. Coverage Term or Term: This is the number of months of coverage, which is 24. You receive under this Protection Plan, starting on the Coverage Start Date which begins after any Waiting Period. The Protection Plan is inclusive of any US manufacturer’s warranty that may exist during the Coverage Term. It does not replace the manufacturer’s warranty, but provides certain additional benefits during the term of the manufacturer’s warranty. The Term of this Protection Plan is extended for the duration of any time that the item is being repaired under this Protection Plan.
8. Covered Product or Products: The product or type of product covered by this Protection Plan.
9. Coverage Amount: The purchase price of the Covered Product.
10. Coverage Type: This defines the level of coverage You purchased, such as whether Your Protection Plan includes Optional Coverage, such as Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH) coverage.
11. Deductible: The applicable deductible, if any, for claims.
12. Accessory Bundle Value: Plans which include the Tempered glass and case bundle have a value of $49.99 packaged into the purchase price of $99.
Coverages & Terms
This Protection Plan will cover a mechanical or electrical failure of the Covered Product during normal usage for the Term of this Protection Plan. This Protection Plan is inclusive of any manufacturer’s warranty that may exist during the Coverage Term. It does not replace the manufacturer’s warranty, but provides certain additional benefits during the term of the manufacturer’s warranty. Replacement parts will be new, rebuilt or non-original manufacturer’s parts that perform to the factory specifications of the product at Our sole option.
This Protection Plan does not cover repair or replacement of Your Product for any other losses.
Cell Phones & Tablets
This Protection Plan provides coverage for parts and labor costs to repair your product where the problem is the result of a failure caused by:
1. Normal wear and tear to covered components.
2. Accidental damage from handling, such as damage from dropping the device, or objects dropping onto the device if the coverage has been purchased at the time of sale or purchased 30 days before claim has been submitted.
3. Battery repair or replacement, when the original rechargeable battery is defective as determined by Us and at Our sole discretion. We may require You to return your original defective battery to Us to receive a replacement battery.
4. Damaged or defective buttons or connectivity ports located on Your Product.
5. Defects in materials or workmanship.
How Will We Service Your Claim?
Depending on the Product and failure circumstances, at Our discretion, We will either: Repair Your Product, provide a cash settlement reflecting the replacement cost or provide you with a like product in similar condition.
Resolution of claim: We will repair your device, or provide you with a cash settlement or replace your device within 7 business days of receipt of repair claim. If in the event we cannot fulfill this claim, a complete and total refund of the protection plan will be honored.
Limit of our Liability: The total amount that We will pay for repairs or replacement made in connection with all claims that You make pursuant to this Protection Plan shall not exceed the Coverage Amount. In the event that We make payments for repairs or replacements, which in the aggregate, are equal to the Coverage Amount, or if We provide a cash settlement reflecting the replacement cost of a new item of equal features and functionality, then We will have no further obligations under this Protection Plan.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST TIME, OR LOST DATA RESULTING FROM THE FAILURE OF ANY PRODUCT OR EQUIPMENT OR FROM DELAYS IN SERVICE OR THE INABILITY TO RENDER SERVICE.
1. Provide Us with a complete copy of proof of purchase. You can send Us a digital copy through firstname.lastname@example.org and We can store it for You, or You can provide such proof of purchase at time You make a claim.
2. Purchase the correct Protection Plan for Your Product based on condition, price or purchase location.
3. Properly maintain, store and use Your Product according to the manufacturer instructions.
What Is Not Covered?
1. Any and all pre-existing conditions that occur prior to 30 days after the Coverage Start Date of this Protection Plan
2. Intentional damage;
3. Lost, stolen, or irretrievable items;
4. Any product that is fraudulently described or materially misrepresented;
5. Maintenance, repair, or replacement necessitated by loss or damage resulting from any cause other than normal use and operation of the product in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and owner’s manual, including, but not limited to, exposure to weather conditions, rust, corrosion, failure to properly clean, maintain or lubricate, operator negligence, misuse, abuse, improper electrical/power supply, improper equipment modifications, attachments or installation or assembly, vandalism, animal or insect infestation, battery leakage, act of nature (any accident caused or produced by any physical cause which cannot be foreseen or prevented, such as storms, perils of the sea, tornadoes, hurricanes, floods and earthquakes), or any other peril originating from outside the product.
6. Normal wear and tear which does not result in a covered failure;
7. Cases wherein the manufacturer acknowledges the existence of a valid manufacturer’s warranty and denies a claim against the manufacturer’s warranty;
8. Damage covered under any insurance policy, any other warranty or any other service contract;
9. Claims made under any improperly or incorrectly purchased Protection Plan.
10. Cosmetic damage which does not affect the functionality or the covered product;
11. Dismantling or reinstalling the devices firmware which was installed by the manufacturer.
12. Accessories such as charging cables, etc.
13. Any device with altered or invalid serial numbers.
14. Any device which has been tested with no problem found.
15. Any device which has been transferred to a third party without a valid transfer application and paid $25 fee.
No Lemon Policy
If Your Covered Device has two (2) service repairs completed for the same problem and a third (3rd) repair is needed for the same problem, within any twelve (12) month period, the Covered Product will be replaced with a comparable product or a cash settlement will be provided. The cost of the replacement will not exceed Your Product’s original purchase price.
This Protection Plan covers all shipping charges to authorized service centers during the Coverage Term.
If You cancel this Protection Plan within the first thirty (30) days after purchase of this Protection Plan You will receive a 100% refund of the Protection Plan Price. The Accessory Bundle value of $49.99 is not refundable. If you cancel after the initial thirty (30) day period, there is no further actions are necessary.
We may cancel this Protection Plan at Our option on the basis of nonpayment, fraud, or material misrepresentation by You. If We cancel Your Protection Plan, you will receive a pro rata refund less the Accessory Bundle value of $49.99.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Protection Plan, or breach thereof, will be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Under this Arbitration provision, We both give up the right to resolve any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Protection Plan by a judge and/or a jury. Prior to filing any arbitration, We jointly agree to seek to resolve any dispute between us by mediation conducted by the AAA, with all mediator fees and expenses paid by Us. If You are successful in obtaining an arbitration award against us greater than $500, We agree to pay all arbitrator fees and expenses. We also agree not to participate as a class representative or class member in any class action litigation, any class arbitration or any consolidation of individual arbitrations against each other. The laws of the state of California (without giving effect to its conflict of laws principles) govern all matters arising out of or relating to this Protection Plan and all transactions contemplated by this Protection Plan, including, without limitation, the validity, interpretation, construction, performance and enforcement of this Protection Plan. A judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The parties specifically agree to the binding nature of the arbitration.
This is not an insurance policy. Our obligations under this Protection Plan are guaranteed by All Mobile Matters, Inc of Tempe AZ only.
Unless amended by the State Specific Provisions or revised by Us with at least thirty (30) days advance written notice to You, this Protection Plan sets forth the entire contract between the parties and no representation, promise or condition not contained herein shall modify these terms.
1.1 We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
2. Collecting Personal Information
2.1 We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
(a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
(b) information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
(c) information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts);
(d) information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication);
(e) any other personal information that you choose to send to us; and
(f) Other information that would be collected include Google Analytics. Users can elect to submit forms which ask questions regarding contacting them back. Please see https://www.allmobilematters.com/free-quote/ and https://www.allmobilematters.com/appointments/.
2.2 Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
3. Using Your Personal Information
3.1 Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
3.2 We may use your personal information to:
(a) administer our website and business;
(b) personalize our website for you;
(c) enable your use of the services available on our website;
(d) send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you and non-marketing commercial communications;
(e) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
(f) verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use collect payments from you our website of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service).
(g) Schedule appointments and follow up with customers only.
3.3 If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
3.4 Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
3.5 We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
4. Disclosing Personal Information
4.1 We may disclose your personal information to [any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
4.2 We may disclose your personal information:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
(d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
(e) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
4.4 Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
5. International Data Transfers
5.1 Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
5.2 Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
5.3 You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section 6.
6. Retaining Personal Information
6.1 This Section 7 sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
6.2 Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
6.3 Without prejudice to Section 6.2, we will usually delete personal data falling within the categories set out below at the date/time set out below:
(a) Personal data will be deleted within 24 months.
6.4 Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 6, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including prospective legal proceedings; and providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
7. Security of Your Personal Information
7.1 We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
7.2 We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
7.3 All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
7.4 You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
7.5 You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
8.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
8.2 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
8.3 We may notify you of changes to this policy [by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
9. Your Rights
9.1 You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
(a) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity [(for this purpose, we will usually accept a valid state issued driver’s license or alternate state issued id).
9.2 We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
9.3 You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
9.4 In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
10. Third Party Websites
10.1 Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
10.2 We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
11. Updating Information
11.1 Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
12. Our Details
12.1 This website is owned and operated by All Mobile Matters LLC.
12.2 We are registered in the State of Arizona, and our registered office is at 2800 S. Rural Rd Ste 103 Tempe, AZ 85282.
12.3 Our principal place of business is at 2800 S. Rural Rd Ste 103 Tempe, AZ 85282.
All Mobile Matters respects the health and safety of its customers and employees alike. This notice is intended to disclose our policy with regard to the COVID-19 Virus outbreak. The mobile device repair industry is considered an essential service and can, therefore, remain in operation during this crisis. At this time, we have elected to continue serving our customers who rely heavily on their devices to communicate with medical services and their loved ones. However, to help mitigate the spread of the virus, we have closed specified locations and reduced operating hours for others. Please see our website for hours of operation. We have also made the following operational changes to further protect our customers and employees as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control:
- All employees have been supplied with gloves and hand sanitizers and are encouraged to use them with every device repair.
- All common surface areas will be cleaned several times per day.
- All employees who feel ill will not be allowed to continue working.
- No more than 5 customers will be allowed into our stores at any given time.
- Employees will sanitize each device before and after repairs with supplied UV light emitters.
While most of our locations do remain open for walk-in service, we highly recommend taking advantage of the following resources.
- Schedule an appointment to reduce the time spent at our facility
- Consider our curbside pickup option. Just call ahead and we will meet you at a designated spot in our parking area.
- Take advantage of our On-Demand service which is currently offered at no additional cost.
- Take advantage of our Mail-in service which is currently offered at no additional cost.
Supporting a local business during this time is very important and we appreciate your efforts to do so. We will be updating this page as new details regarding the situation become available to us.