TOTAL DROP PROTECTION GENERAL TERM AND CONDITIONS:
1. ”We”, “Us” and “Our”: Shall mean the obligor of this Protection Plan, All Mobile Matters, Inc, 2800 S. Rural Rd. Ste 103, Tempe, AZ 85282. You may reach us @ 480-981-8462 or by email @ email@example.com
2. ”You”or ”Your”: Shall mean the individual or entity who purchased this Protection Plan or the individual or entity to whom this Protection Plan was properly transferred in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
3. Protection Plan Price: The price You paid for this Protection Plan.
4. Coverage Start Date: This is the date when coverage starts under this Protection Plan and includes a 30 day waiting period.
5. Coverage End Date: This is the date when Protection Plan coverage ends, subject to earlier termination pursuant to the terms of this Plan.
6. Waiting Period: This is the amount of time, thirty (30) days, between the Protection Plan purchase date and the Coverage Start Date, during which if any issues occur, they are considered pre-existing conditions and render the item ineligible for coverage under this Protection Plan. A Waiting Period applies to Protection Plans purchased for refurbished items and Protection Plans purchased subsequent to the purchase of Your Covered Product. Any applicable Waiting Period does not affect Your coverage under any manufacturer’s warranty. If during the Waiting Period a pre-existing condition renders the item ineligible for coverage We will cancel Your Protection Plan and provide You with a full refund of the Protection Plan Price.
7. Coverage Term or Term: This is the number of months of coverage, which is 24. You receive under this Protection Plan, starting on the Coverage Start Date which begins after any Waiting Period. The Protection Plan is inclusive of any US manufacturer’s warranty that may exist during the Coverage Term. It does not replace the manufacturer’s warranty, but provides certain additional benefits during the term of the manufacturer’s warranty. The Term of this Protection Plan is extended for the duration of any time that the item is being repaired under this Protection Plan.
8. Covered Product or Products: The product or type of product covered by this Protection Plan.
9. Coverage Amount: The purchase price of the Covered Product.
10. Coverage Type: This defines the level of coverage You purchased, such as whether Your Protection Plan includes Optional Coverage, such as Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH) coverage.
11. Deductible: The applicable deductible, if any, for claims.
12. Accessory Bundle Value: Plans which include the Tempered glass and case bundle have a value of $49.99 packaged into the purchase price of $99.
COVERAGES AND TERMS:
This Protection Plan will cover a mechanical or electrical failure of the Covered Product during normal usage for the Term of this Protection Plan. This Protection Plan is inclusive of any manufacturer’s warranty that may exist during the Coverage Term. It does not replace the manufacturer’s warranty, but provides certain additional benefits during the term of the manufacturer’s warranty. Replacement parts will be new, rebuilt or non-original manufacturer’s parts that perform to the factory specifications of the product at Our sole option.
This Protection Plan does not cover repair or replacement of Your Product for any other losses.
CELL PHONES AND TABLETS:
This Protection Plan provides coverage for parts and labor costs to repair your product where the problem is the result of a failure caused by:
1. Normal wear and tear to covered components.
2. Accidental damage from handling, such as damage from dropping the device, or objects dropping onto the device if the coverage has been purchased at the time of sale or purchased 30 days before claim has been submitted.
3. Battery repair or replacement, when the original rechargeable battery is defective as determined by Us and at Our sole discretion. We may require You to return your original defective battery to Us to receive a replacement battery;
4. Damaged or defective buttons or connectivity ports located on Your Product
5. Defects in materials or workmanship;
WHICH DEVICES QUALIFY FOR PROTECTION?
Most handheld mobile phone and tablets will qualify. See www.allmobilematters.com/
qualifieddevices for an updated list.
WHAT DO I DO IF A COVERED DEVICE REQUIRES A CLAIM?
To file a claim visit www.allmobilematters.com/
tdpclaim or call 480-981-8462. If our troubleshooting steps fail to correct your issue, we will schedule a repair at one of the authorized repair facilities closest to you.
HOW WILL WE SERVICE YOUR CLAIM?
Depending on the Product and failure circumstances, at Our discretion, We will either: Repair Your Product, provide a cash settlement reflecting the replacement cost or provide you with a like product in similar condition.
Resolution of claim: We will repair your device, or provide you with a cash settlement or replace your device within 7 business days of receipt of repair claim. If in the event we cannot fulfill this claim, a complete and total refund of the protection plan will be honored.
Limit of our Liability: The total amount that We will pay for repairs or replacement made in connection with all claims that You make pursuant to this Protection Plan shall not exceed the Coverage Amount. In the event that We make payments for repairs or replacements, which in the aggregate, are equal to the Coverage Amount, or if We provide a cash settlement reflecting the replacement cost of a new item of equal features and functionality, then We will have no further obligations under this Protection Plan.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST TIME, OR LOST DATA RESULTING FROM THE FAILURE OF ANY PRODUCT OR EQUIPMENT OR FROM DELAYS IN SERVICE OR THE INABILITY TO RENDER SERVICE.
1. Provide Us with a complete copy of proof of purchase. You can send Us a digital copy through firstname.lastname@example.org and We can store it for You, or You can provide such proof of purchase at time You make a claim.
2. Purchase the correct Protection Plan for Your Product based on condition, price or purchase location.
3. Properly maintain, store and use Your Product according to the manufacturer instructions.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
1. Any and all pre-existing conditions that occur prior to 30 days after the Coverage Start Date of this Protection Plan
2. Intentional damage;
3. Lost, stolen, or irretrievable items;
4. Any product that is fraudulently described or materially misrepresented;
5. Maintenance, repair, or replacement necessitated by loss or damage resulting from any cause other than normal use and operation of the product in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and owner’s manual, including, but not limited to, exposure to weather conditions, rust, corrosion, failure to properly clean, maintain or lubricate, operator negligence, misuse, abuse, improper electrical/power supply, improper equipment modifications, attachments or installation or assembly, vandalism, animal or insect infestation, battery leakage, act of nature (any accident caused or produced by any physical cause which cannot be foreseen or prevented, such as storms, perils of the sea, tornadoes, hurricanes, floods and earthquakes), or any other peril originating from outside the product.
6. Normal wear and tear which does not result in a covered failure;
7. Cases wherein the manufacturer acknowledges the existence of a valid manufacturer’s warranty and denies a claim against the manufacturer’s warranty;
8. Damage covered under any insurance policy, any other warranty or any other service contract;
9. Claims made under any improperly or incorrectly purchased Protection Plan.
10. Cosmetic damage which does not affect the functionality or the covered product;
11. Dismantling or reinstalling the devices firmware which was installed by the manufacturer.
12. Accessories such as charging cables, etc.
13. Any device with altered or invalid serial numbers.
14. Any device which has been tested with no problem found.
15. Any device which has been transferred to a third party without a valid transfer application and paid $25 fee.
NO LEMON POLICY:
If Your Covered Device has two (2) service repairs completed for the same problem and a third (3rd) repair is needed for the same problem, within any twelve (12) month period, the Covered Product will be replaced with a comparable product or a cash settlement will be provided. The cost of the replacement will not exceed Your Product’s original purchase price.
This Protection Plan covers all shipping charges to authorized service centers during the Coverage Term.
You may cancel this Protection Plan for any reason at any time. To cancel it, log in to www.allmobilematters.com/
tdpcancel. If You cancel this Protection Plan within the first thirty (30) days after purchase of this Protection Plan You will receive a 100% refund of the Protection Plan Price. The Accessory Bundle value of $49.99 is not refundable.
We may cancel this Protection Plan at Our option on the basis of nonpayment, fraud, or material misrepresentation by You. If We cancel Your Protection Plan, You will receive a pro rata refund less the Accessory Bundle value of $49.99.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Protection Plan, or breach thereof, will be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Under this Arbitration provision, We both give up the right to resolve any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Protection Plan by a judge and/or a jury. Prior to filing any arbitration, We jointly agree to seek to resolve any dispute between us by mediation conducted by the AAA, with all mediator fees and expenses paid by Us. If You are successful in obtaining an arbitration award against us greater than $500, We agree to pay all arbitrator fees and expenses. We also agree not to participate as a class representative or class member in any class action litigation, any class arbitration or any consolidation of individual arbitrations against each other. The laws of the state of California (without giving effect to its conflict of laws principles) govern all matters arising out of or relating to this Protection Plan and all transactions contemplated by this Protection Plan, including, without limitation, the validity, interpretation, construction, performance and enforcement of this Protection Plan. A judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The parties specifically agree to the binding nature of the arbitration.
This is not an insurance policy. Our obligations under this Protection Plan are guaranteed by All Mobile Matters, Inc of Tempe AZ only.
Unless amended by the State Specific Provisions or revised by Us with at least thirty (30) days advance written notice to You, this Protection Plan sets forth the entire contract between the parties and no representation, promise or condition not contained herein shall modify these terms.